Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Interview with Lane Terzieff (Keyboards) of Heyhihello!!!!!!

Here are the members of the band:

Jakub Andrew // Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Evan Davis // Bass
David Beaver // Guitar, Vocals
Josh Arnold // Drums
Lane Terzieff // Keyboards

I interviewed Lane Terzieff of Heyhihello!!!!

Here are the questions I asked him and his responce is right below them:

1. what inspired you to play music?
Jesus Christ and just straight up life!

2. how has music changed your life?
It has in sooo many ways!!!. It has brought me to connect with tons of people all over the states and make great friendships/ relationships (haha)

3. what bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?
I listen to many different artists. Everything from jazz to dubstep and even screamo (haha) some of my favorite bands are Family Force 5, For Today, and The Spice Girls!

4. what advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?
Well it comes down to hard work, period. Work hard and dont be lazy. If its meant to be, it is meant to be :) Always do it for the right reasons: dont let drugs and alcohol get in your way!

5. where did you get the idea for the name of your band?
Jakub's dad used to answer his phone with "heyhihello" and so that became the name of the band :)

6. what do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?
That I do everything I do for my beliefs and faith in Jesus Christ :)

7. what is racing your mind before you go on stage?
Just trying to plug my keyboards in the right way and staying positive. Also, knowing why im doing what im doing and how I can do the best job possible, and also baby kittens.

Heyhihello will be a pop sensation and all you have to do is listen to them, go to their concerts, and like their facebook page. This will allow you to be a part of the next big thing and who knows you can even be their best friend if you try hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment