Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Interview with Emii!!!

Emii is a solo artist that has done a hit single with Snoop Dog called "Mr. Romeo", has written an amazing single on her own called "Stilettos", and is an independent brillant singer. In this interview you will be able to get a glimpse into her life and she what being a singer is all about.



Below are her responses:

1.      Why did you start playing music?

Ever since I was very young, I have been creating and performing music.
It has always been in my soul.

2. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not
know already?

I have a grappling hook on my balcony and I have only gotten to use it
twice.
 Other than that, I adore my fans and I am so honored to have
their appreciation.

3. What motivates you to keep writing music?

Life, my fans, and my passion for performing and entertaining!
4. What messages are you trying to express to the public with your
style of music?

It is important to have fun and appreciate life.

5. In your single, "Stilettos" where did you get the ideas to make a
song like this?

I love celebrating the little things in life that make me happy and
stilettos definitely qualify!

6. You have worked with a variety of famous musicians, how have they
helped to make your music grow?

I have been constantly inspired and humbled by the amazing people I have
had the opportunity to work with. They motivate me to be a better
artist, and a better person.

7. What advice do you have for others that want to be a part of the music career?

Don't give up, love what you do, and be good to everyone along the way.

8. What life experiences have you went through that has either helped
or hurt your music career?

Starting from the bottom and struggling to make it has made me realize
that it does not matter where I am in life. I will be making music
until I die.
 Sometimes it is difficult to get through the hard times,
but they will pass if you work through them.

9. What do you like to eat when you are writing your music?

Healthy food!  I grew up on junk food, but I love being good to my
body. Of course the occasional pizza and cheeseburger is always
welcome.

10. If you could describe your type of music in one word, what would it be?

FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment