Saturday, May 5, 2012

Interview with Prairie Prince of Little Kids Rock!!!

Prairie Prince is involved with the band Little Kids Rock and helped with many organizations in order to better the world.  Prairie donated a Fender Stratocaster guitar he personally hand painted with Jimi Hendrix's face enveloped by flames. Link: http://prairieprince.com/press.html

I had the opportunity to interview Prairie Prince of Little Kids Rock and I am thankful for that.
Below are Prairie Prince responses:

1. How do you feel you give back to the community as a musician?

I play music and create art for all sorts of people and events in the community
2. How has music changed the way you see the world?

The realization that the world turns on music for support and a way to escape from reality.

3. What inspired you to play music?

My parents love for music and art helped me to play music when I got older.

4. I understand this is your first time working with Little Kids Rock. How did you get involved and why is it important to you?

LKR came to me and I thought it was an important and necessary cause for children of all ages

5. You are donating a guitar you hand-painted to be auctioned off at the benefit on May 6th. What inspired you to paint the image of Jimi Hendrix that is on the guitar. Why the flames around his face?

Jimi Hendrix is my all time favorite guitarists and his song fire was a great inspiration for me in my teens

6. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Playing music with kids on the moon (haha).

7. If you could describe your music in one word what would it be and why?

"Life" because thats what music brings to the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment