Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Interview with To Crown a King!!!!

 Here are the members of the band:
Clayton Smith - Vocals

Samuel Rivera - Vocals
Braxton Moss - Guitar
Zack Keel - Guitar
Eduardo Sartor - Bass
Sacorey Campbell - Drums
Cameron Hawkins - Programming/Keys
Below are their group responses to my questions:
1. What inspired you guys to play music?
 Just being a fan of music made us want to play it :)


2. How has music changed your life?
How has music NOT changed our lives?

3. What bands do you guys listen to and how have they shaped your music?
We Came as Romans, In Dying Arms,Attack Attack, Woe Is Me, motionless in white

4. What advice do you guys have for people that want to make music their career?
Stay level headed and be friends with all of your fans because to me they are like my family.

5. Where did you guys get the idea for the name of your band?
By going over kings and queens in World History class gave us the idea for "To Crown a King".

6. What do you guys want your fans to know about you that they might know already?
That we are not jerks, we love our fans and we are die hard Halo nerds :]

7. What do you guys think about when you are on stage?
Clayton- Where are we gonna eat?
 
Zack- Am I in tune.
   
Sacorey- I hope I dont mess up  :)
    
Braxton- I hope I don't fall.
    
Eddie- what? (haha)
    
Sam- I hope the crowds move.
    
Cameron- Damn I wish I could look better (haha). 


To Crown a Band has one thing on their mind and that is to make sure that their fans and soon to be ones love their music because their life is to make music that has deep meanings. SO GO LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THEM :) They will love you guys forever if you did that.

1 comment: