Friday, November 4, 2011

Interview with Aaron Huff (Guitar/Vox) of Truly, Truly!!!

Here are the members of the band:
Matt McClure- Vox

Aaron Huff- Guitar/Vox

Ben Watts- Drums

Cameron Hernandez - Guitar
Below are their group responses to the questions:
1. What inspired you to play music?

My father always had music playing of all different genres and over time I developed a passion for all types of music. I picked up a guitar at the age of 13 and my current ability is due in large to the encouragement of my father. He never let me slack up because he noticed my natural ability and did not want me to lose that talent.

2. How has music changed your life?

MUSIC IS MY LIFE (haha). Music has helped me through some of the darkest times in my life and allowed me to further enjoy some of the better times.

3. What bands do you like and how have they shaped your music?

I will give you my top 5: Fear Before, Avett Brothers, Norma Jean, A Plea For Purging, and Damien Jurado. Each has it's own small influence.

4. What advice do you have for others that want to pursue music as their career?

I say if you have a passion for anything pursue it as hard as you can and never give up. There is no sense in living a miserable unfulfilled life.

5. Where did you get the idea for the name of your band?

Our band name came from scripture.

6. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?

I love all baby Animals. Every single one. :P:P

7. What do you think about when you are on stage?

Before shows, I only focus on putting on a good show and making sure our message is conveyed as clearly as possible.


You want to listen to a band that truly outs your best interests at hear then Truly, Truly is the band for you because they know when to rock out and when to help heal the scars that society has brought on us teens :). Go listen to their music and like their facebook page because I promise you won't regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment