Friday, December 9, 2011

Interview with Last In Line!!!

Here are the members of the band:

 
Jake Singer- Vocals
Jon Kraft- Guitar
Blake Feaser- Guitar
Shayne McCracken- Bass
Caleb Peachey- Drums


Bands twitter page to get connected with them:

@LASTINLINEPA


Below are their group responses:

1. What inspired you guys to play music?

We have all pretty much wanted to play music since a young age. We all had bands that inspired us to pick up a guitar/bass/drums etc.
2. How has music changed your life?

We all eat/sleep/breathe music and have shaped our aspirations around it. It has affected all of us in positive ways.

3. What bands do you guys listen to and how have they shaped your music?

Four Year Strong, A Day To Remember, Blink 182, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, City Lights, August Burns Red, Texas In July- All these bands have had an impact in some way or another on our music. As hard as it is in the current music scene, we try to go for our own style. These bands have definitely inspired and influenced us on how we look at the music world.

4. What advice do you guys have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?

Do what you love. It does not matter if it is music or something else, if you love something go after it. No matter what anyone else says!! As the great sexy Justin Beiber would say "Never Say Never" (no homo lol)

5. Where did you guys get the idea for the name of your band?

Our bassist Shayne, was throwing out band names one day and Last In Line kind of just stuck. It does have meaning though because we think that we are considered the "last in line" trying to pursue a music career and not a desk job. Nobody really respects you if you tell them you want to be in a band for your career.

6. What do you guys want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?

1. We are actually 10x sexier in real life than our pictures.
2. Blake (our rhythm guitarist) is a super ripped body builder, but we edited him in our pictures so that he would fit in.
3. We all love coffee and make it a point to find the craziest flavored creamers at the grocery store.
4. We LOVE meeting people and talking to our fans. We are always open to having full on conversations with anyone.

7. What are you thinking when you guys are on stage?
Blake- Honestly, I try not to think about anything the minute I am up on stage.  I just try to clear my head, scope out the crowd, and concentrate on my stage presence. By the end of the set, I am thinking constantly about what people thought about us and try and get people's feedback when I can!!

Jon - My main focus when I am on stage is making sure I play everything perfect. I want to ensure that I hit every single note. At the same time, I am working on getting the crowd involved as much as possible. I love taking the stage and playing the songs we have worked so hard on!!

Jake-
I don't think to much about anything, I just try to have fun. I do sometimes wonder what we sound like to the audience, but I get into the zone when I get on stage. 

Shayne- I am always looking at the crowded seeing who's into it and who's not. Also, I am thinking about what vocal parts I have coming up, so I can remember to get to the mic in time.

Caleb- Do I have any food left in the fridge?

Last In Line takes singing and music to a whole new level because not only do they have a killer body as they say, they also can sing great. What else in the world matters beyond that? :) So, here are their facebook page link and twitter name: @LASTINLINEPA

http://www.facebook.com/lastinlinepa?sk=info

No comments:

Post a Comment