Friday, April 1, 2011

Interview with Trey Ewald

I asked him these 7 questions:
1. what inspired you to play music?
2. how has music changed your life?
3. what bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?
4. what advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?
5. where did you get the idea for the name of your band?
6. what do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?
7. what is racing your mind before you go on stage?
This is how he responded:

1. My uncle plays music so I've been around it my whole life. I've always loved it and have been playing as long as I can remember.
2. Music has taken me to a ton of places I never would have seen without it. I've gotten to see real cool places and work with really talented people.
3. I listen to anything from Taylor Swift and the Jonas Brothers to Eminem and All Time Low. I love any kind of music and I try to take my favorite aspects of each genre and artist and incorporate it into my work.
4.Have fun; if you're not enjoying it, it will show,and music is something that there needs to be passion in. Work with as many talented people as you can and just do what you love.
5. I'm a solo artist and I just go by my name, don't think this question pertains to me hahah :P
6.I'm thankful for each and every fan I have and the fact that you guys make the effort you do to help me live my dreams means the world to me.
7. I usually just clear my mind and get ready to entertain. It's all about having fun on stage, because if you're having fun, the crowd will too.

Listen to Trey Ewald's music. He is a solo artist and his music will change the way you listen to music. Check him out on youtube and facebook. An amazing artist with amazing answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment