Saturday, May 14, 2011

Interview with Blind Witness

Here are the members of the band:

Vocals - Jonathan Cabana
Guitar - Maxime Lacroix
Drums - Eric Morotti

I interviewed Jonathan Cabana and he is speaking for the whole band!!!

Here are the questions I asked Jonathan:

1. what inspired you to play music?
2. how has music changed your life?
3. what bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?
4. what advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?
5. where did you get the idea for the name of your band?
6. what do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?
7. what is racing your mind before you go on stage?

This is how he answers:

1. I knew I wanted to play music when I went to my first hardcore metal concert. It was in an awesome venue we used to have here in montreal called l'x the bands were zao, remembering never and scarlett! That was in 03 I believe I was 16!

2. Since I got my first guitar at 10 I knew I wanted to be on stage and play in front of people.

3. I grew up listening to number of metal bands like korn, limpbizkit, 40 below Summer so I always wanted to play the same music as those bands got me in the metal scene when I was 10. So all of the new metal band and metal and hardcore band I grew up listening to, shaped the music of our band.

4. My advise for someone who wants to play music full time is : tour, tour, tour and dont be afraid to put money in your band, go on the road 10 months a years and after years go by it will pay off. Plus don't be afraid to live off 5$ a day forever haha..

5. The band name was found before I joined rhe band Blind Witness. It used to be a punk core band before I joined!

6. I m always super stressed when I go on stage, so I try to visualized our performance!

7. "Don't mess up.." haha

Take some time out of your day to listen to Blind Witness and you will have a pop rocking day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment