Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Interview with The Ever After

Here are the band members of The Ever After:
Armando Soler - Vocals
Steven Richardson - Guitars/Vocals
Eddie Castineira - Guitars
Michael Thomas - Bass
Nicky Cedeno - Drums
 
I interviewed Eddie Castineira and he said that he will be speaking for the whole band!!!!
Here are the questions I asked him:
1. what inspired you to play music? 
2. how has music changed your life? 
3. what bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?
4. where did you get the name of your band from? 
5. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not already know? 
6. what is going through your mind when you go on stage?
7. what advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music? 
 
This is how he answered:
1. When I was a kid, I used to visit my uncles house every other weekend. He would often be playing songs on the guitar by The Beatles, The Monkeys, and CCR to name a few. I wanted to be just like him, playing the guitar and just having fun with it. The rest is history!

2. Dramatically. It's everything and the only thing I know. I invest so much of everything into it. I wouldn't change it for the world.

3. I actually have been listening to a lot of classical music. Mostly Mozart and Haydn. I've also been listening to a lot of The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon, and Acceptance to name a few. Our music is more or less in vain of those bands, but I would have to say that just every day life shapes our music.

4. I was making a list of band names. We had so many to pick from, but one caught our eye. I found the book "The Ever After" and with everything that has happened to us as a band, we felt that the name was fitting. It just stuck.

5. I am extremely goofy at times, and have an obsession with coffee! It's more like "love" than anything else :P
 
6. Usually, I think about how lucky I am to be able to do what I do. I just focus on the music and enjoy life for the time that I'm up there!

7. I say go for it! If it makes you truly happy, then you'll never give up on it. Your soul won't let you. Keep dreams alive.
The Ever After is one Happily Ever After that is sure to come in their future because part of their fairy tale is already taking place!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment