Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Interview with Eric Grava (Lead Singer) of "Love Via Dance Machine"

 These answers are from Eric Grava, the lead singer of "Love Via Dance Machine"

1. Who inspired you to play music? First and foremost my mother, she introduced me to singing at very young age.
 
2. How has music changed your life? Well, it had given me an outlet. Its  always been there for me when I needed it. It has gotten me through some tough times. I guess in a way music is like a best friend that never lets you down.
 
3. What bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music? Well, honestly I listen to mostly pop music. Specifically I’m really into Augastana, Katy Perry, and Blink 182 right now.
 
4. What advice do you have for others that want to pursue music as their career? If your going to do it then go all out. Make music your life. It’s also really important that you find a Manager that understands your needs and the dynamic of the group.
 
5. What is racing through your mind before you go on stage? All I can think is about is the crowd. You know people spend money to come and see us and I really want to make sure they have a great time. Oh yeah and I’m also usually worried about my in-ear monitors falling out.
 
6. If you could describe how you feel when you go on stage in one word what would it be? Crazy
 
7. Where did you get the idea for the name of your band?  It came to me in a dream!
 
8. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already? I love to bowl!
 
Here are the members of the band and ways to contact them!!!:
 
Eric "E-3000" Grava www.twitter.com/LoveViaE3K
Jimmy Coberly www.twitter.com/LoveViaJimmy
Alex Badanes www.twitter.com/LoveViaAlex
Izaiah Yelle www.twitter.com/LoveViaIzaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment