Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Interview with Immersed in Darkness!!!

Here are the members of the band:

Robert-Guitar/vox
Johnny-Guitar
Danny-Drums

Below are the questions and answers of each of the individual band members:

Robert-lead & rhythm guitarist/vocals

1.What inspired you to play music?

By watching my friends play in different bands and hearing many influences.

2. How has music changed your life?

Music is my passion and I love it more than anything.
3.What bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?

It is sure a long list that will never end (haha) that is why our music sounds unique and not the same. We don't want to bore the crowd.

4.What advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?

Don't let anyone tell you to quit reaching your dream and one day you will prove them wrong.

5.Where did you get your idea for the name of your band?

I came up with the name: Immersed in Darkness. I am not looking forward to change it (haha).
6. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?

I also write books haha
7.What is racing through your mind before you go on stage?

Ok guys let's do this *strums guitar string*

Danny-Drums

1. What inspired you to play music?

Life in general and horrors that happen in it.

2. How has music changed your life? 

Music is my life, without music life would be meaningless.

3. What bands do you listen to and how have they shaped your music?

I try and listen to all genres, I am influenced by many different types of styles.
4. What advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music as their career?

Just follow your dream and don't let anyone try to put you down.

5. Where did you get the idea for the name of your band?

 The band was already formed when I joined (haha)

6. What do you want your fans to know about you that they might not know already?

I can draw (haha).

7. What is racing your mind before you go on stage?

 I want our music to be listened by everyone and enjoyed.

Johnny-Lead & Rhythm Guitarist

1. What inspired you to play music?

Started off to get girls xD (haha). The more I played and the more it became an escape. I started writing songs to show how angry I was at the world.
2. How has music changed your life?

Metal has given me friends, shown me a whole new world, and makes my day, EVERYDAY (x
3. What bands do you listen to and how have they influenced your music?

I started off with Slayer, and as my music got darker, I listened to Death, C.O.B, Dark Tranquility, Amon Amarth. Those bands play a major role in how I play.

4. What advice do you have for others that want to pursue in music?

Just to have fun and be shit crazy n.n \m/ (haha)

5. Where did you guys get the idea for the name of your band? 

Rob Riot came up with it, i just fell in love with it (x

6. What do you want your fans to know that they might not know already?

That were here to be the soundtrack at their funerals ^.^ we are talented musicians that love our music and look foward to playing for them.

7. What are you thinking when you go on stage?

Number one thought= DONT fuck up xDD haha

Immersed in Darkness!!! Is a band that clearly knows what they are doing and recognizes what real music is all about. So go like their page and get to know them. You only win because you make new friends!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment